Friday, January 2, 2009

Rose Bowl!



Some of you know that I was lucky enough to win the student lottery to purchase Rose Bowl tickets. And it was damn well worth it. We played the mighty Nittany Lions of Penn St. and we totally rolled over them. I was at a New Years party the night before so I did not sleep and went to the Rose Bowl game with my friend Matt who picked me up early in the morning. When we got there we parked in that golf course and it was just a mess looking at it. We walked a long way to the stadium and had a lot of time to kill. We waited outside the Rose Bowl waiting for the teams to come on the bus and I got to see the team come in the very first row. I got a short video of it and it's posted on my facebook. When we got in we got food before the game and walked around for a while. Penn St. fans kept cheering "We Are! Penn State!" I would chime in with "SUCKS!" everytime they said "Penn State!" haha. Anyway when we got to our seats, they were great. I was dead center right behind the field goal post in the 7th row. Very nice seats for $145. The game was great as most of you know USC totally rolled over Penn St. The USC Trojans are the true champions in my heart!




Go USC! Fight On!


No comments:

Post a Comment