Saturday was good as well. Got to go snowboarding with Serena, Evelina, Jeanny, and Julie. Yeah I was the only guy, how awesome is that. Anyway it was a good day of snowboarding except for the icy snow. I fell hard for the first time and I felt like I destroyed my knees so I had to call it a day an hour early, so I chilled at the lodge for an hour until everyone else finished up. I can't wait to snowboard again, it is so much more fun and fulfilling when you can carve down the mountain. Sooner or later it would be time to conquer the jumps!
Sunday is usually my relax and do homework day, but since it was a long weekend I decided to hang out at the arcade. Hit up Super arcade in the afternoon and stayed there for a while. There was a new game there called Tatsunoko vs Capcom and it looks hella fun. I've decided that I will start getting into that game when I get the basics down. But for the time being I just played SFIV all day! Got some good practice in and I can finally connect some of Ken's combos such as lk, lp, lk, mk, ex-hurricane and mix it up a bit. There were a bunch of scrubs playing for their first times or something and I was able to get a 16 win streak going. For some reason everyone who is new to the game either uses Ken or Ryu. Oh well, that was fun while it lasted. Someone who eventually knew how to play came and beat me with Zangief. I hate Zangief because he is so monstrous and intimidating that I really can't do much to him, so I was just grabbed to hell. Anyway after that I headed to Olive Garden with the guys and had a good dinner.
Video of Tatsunoko vs Capcom!
No comments:
Post a Comment