So throughout my winter break I have been playing Street Fighter IV on and off. There was this one night where I was playing at Arcade Infinity and it was the night before a big tournament there. I was playing Ken as usual and I don't think I ever won a match. I was playing this guy who was really damn good with Balrog and the next day my friend told me he was called gootecks and he was really good. Turns out he won the tournament and I didn't feel too bad losing so many times to him the night before. Ken seems to suck and I can barely win with him. I might reconsider using a new character, but I am not sure yet. I pre-ordered the game at EBGames after trading in some DS games and I plan to trade in some of my Wii and PS3 games to put toward Street Fighter IV. The collectors edition of the game is $79.99 and I am also planning on getting the tournament fighting stick which is $149.99.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment