So school started on Monday. I am taking Marketing, Corporate Finance, Business Statistics, Science of Human Performance, and Advertising. The business classes simply all suck, but on the bright side I do not have any classes on Wednesday! Today was club fair day and there wasn't anything interesting...again. I have been deprived of playing SFIV being stuck at this school so this Friday I'm headed to UCLA to get some playing time in! I think that is the closest arcade to me with SFIV. I heard there is an arcade in Little Tokyo and I might go and check it out someday. Just about a month before SFIV comes out on consoles and then its time to practice my Ken all day long. I ordered a PS2 -> PS3 converter for my fight stick and it is on its way from Korea. I won't slack off this semester like I did last semester though because I will have a hobby this time. I usually do bad when I have absolutely nothing to do and just waste time. All the years I have done well in school seemed to have involved me gaming or hanging out all day, how strange huh? I really wish there was an arcade on campus like they do at UCLA. Hopefully when the student center place gets built we can get one!
Anyway snowboarding this weekend, I am excited! Got my goggles back from Riley and I have my USC beanie to sport!
No comments:
Post a Comment